INTERZONE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

INTERZONE

Interzone is a community of William Burroughs' readers

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

grazulis from manchester

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
grazulis

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-05-18

grazulis from manchester Empty
PostSubject: grazulis from manchester   grazulis from manchester Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 3:00 am

Hello from Manchester in the UK. Have known izzy for a long time and am looking forward to seeing what goes on here.
love the picture, btw. very welcoming.
Back to top Go down
Admin Izzy
Admin

Female Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: grazulis from manchester   grazulis from manchester Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 4:25 am

Hello Grazulis,

Welcome here ! I am quite happy to see that the great side of the present problems is to keep us together. I am going to write a summing up on the present troubles so you have a picture of what's going on and why I created this forum.

I do not intend to advertize for this place to have many members : the experience of My Space and so many friends who reveal themsemves as not friendly at all is enough. It just is a place for the Zone to get together, exchange and spread info. Kind of a general quarter. And also a practicle tool adapted to the Zone's activities.

Have a nice sunday !
Back to top Go down
https://interzone.forumotion.com
agentofdiscord

Male Number of posts : 2
Job/hobbies : malcontent

PostSubject: agreed...   grazulis from manchester Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 11:21 am

that which oppresses us will only make us stronger.
Back to top Go down
http://agentofdiscord.com
mafiafran

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-10-02

PostSubject: Re: grazulis from manchester   grazulis from manchester Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:47 am

hello... i'm ten

_________

mls listings
israel real estate
Back to top Go down
Admin Izzy
Admin

Female Number of posts : 61

PostSubject: Re: grazulis from manchester   grazulis from manchester Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:19 am

mafiafran wrote:
hello... i'm ten

_________

mls listings
israel real estate

Les liens qui s'affichent sous ton nom, et dont j'efface le contenu, n'ont RIEN à voir avec Interzone. Manifestement il y a erreur de ta part sur la vocation de ce forum, réservé aux membres du réseau Interzone, dont tu ne fais pas partie, et que tu utilises pour spammer. Désolée, mais les spammeurs n'ont rien à faire ici, d'où un bannissement de ton pseudo pour quelques années
Back to top Go down
https://interzone.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: grazulis from manchester   grazulis from manchester Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

grazulis from manchester
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
INTERZONE :: Who is who :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: